Monday, August 8, 2011

week ending 8.7.11

 Hey everyone,
This week my flight plans got to me and I know when I will be in Utah................... I know you all want to know so I might tell you but,................... okay I will tell you. My flight gets in on the 30th of Aug. at 3:00pm. Yeah, when I got my ticket I was like crap it's coming to an end and I can't slow time down. But there is one thing I can control, and that is how hard I work. These last 2 weeks I have been working so hard and we are having so much success. So much success that we are doing to have 3 baptisms this coming Sunday! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fresia, Maria Jose, and Jeny. They are so excited for their baptisms, they are so ready for it as well. When we taught them all the commandments they had questions but we could answer them and they accepted them all and prayed to know if they were commandments or not and they feel that they are! I am so pumped for them! And I also gave the baseball that my mom sent me, thats from Walt Disney World to Jeny and she freaked out. She loves it and she wants to go to there for real and I told her that my mom would take her if she can make it to the USA. haha. So mom I made a promise that you can't break. haha.
We have a lot of people that we are teaching and we are having a great time working hard and helping a lot of people. Even though we had a great week Elder Maigua and I feel bad, like we didn't do the best we could have. We want to change that this week and kick butt! haha. Sorry for my wording. haha. We are teaching another family that is so amazing, their kids Javiera (11) and Victor (13) have gone to church the past 3 weeks and just love it. Their dad takes them to church every week and comes to get them, the dad is going to go one of these weeks but he says he doesn't know when. But the mom says we need some time because we are changing our religion. I am not sure how many of them I will see get baptized but that's okay - I know that they will and that they will be so blessed!
 The last Monday we had a BBQ and it was great! You can see me with the grill and all the meat we had. It was great! 
On Wednesday we made breakfast for the zone and I made pancakes (25) and French toast (30). Everyone loved it. 
 We did some service for a family and that is the son of the family. He is 9 and his name is Franco and he needs to be baptized haha. we are working with him and his family - his mom is a member. 
Well, there is a run down on my pics. Well, I love you all and I hope your week goes well!
love,
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails