Monday, June 6, 2011

week ending 6.5.11

Well hey everyone,
Last night we had changes and I have a new companion that is from Bolivia his name is Elder Maigua and I have been in the same zone with him before and I am really excited to be with him and I think I will be with him until the end of my mission. And that means that my Spanish is going to be so good and I will not be able to speak English. haha. That's one of my goals, and last night 2 people were really surprised when I told them that I am from the USA. They thought I was Latin, so I am going to start saying that I am Latin. haha. Well, I am really pumped for these last months of my mission because Elder Maigua and I are going to kick some butt.
We had a lesson last night with Miguel and Marlen and we told them that they need to choose what church they want to follow and they will be telling us what they think tomorrow. But I know that they will find the truth and they will be baptized here soon. And we have been finding a lot of people and I am really excited for all the things we are doing. I love the mission and I feel really old now. 21 is a little to old for me and I am in one of the last months of my mission which makes me sad. A friend said it best: "I bet you feel bittersweet." It's true, I want to do this forever but I also want to come home and start the next part of my life. But I am not going to talk more about this or the house so I can be here in the mission 100%.
I love you all and I miss you all. Have a good week. Talk to you later and thanks to everyone that wrote me for my birthday - it made my day!
love,
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails