Monday, June 13, 2011

week ending 6.12.11

Hey everyone,
 
My companion and I had a good week!  We found a lot of people and I feel so blessed. I think the Lord is telling me that I have to work harder than I have in my life right now and he is giving me a really big chance to do a lot of good work. We also taught a girl her name is Nataly and she accepted to be baptized in July and she is really excited, we are really happy for her. We also found a family that the mom is a member and no one else is and they loved talking with us and want us to keep going over. I know that that family will be a great family in the gospel and they will be baptized next month.
 
More than that, nothing really happened that cool, but there is a kid named Isreal that works with us and he is really cool. He will be coming home in a week from school and wants to work a lot with us, so I am really pumped for that! Well, I love you all and have a good week!
 
love,
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails