Monday, May 30, 2011

week ending 5.29.11

 Hey everyone,
Well it looks like something cool will be happening this Saturday. If you guessed the end of the world - you're wrong. haha No, it's my birthday! whoooooooooooooooooooooo! That's right, I will be 21 years old and I will be just kickin' it here in Chile doing the Lord's work - not doing anything cool for my birthday. What am I saying? The Lord's work is the coolest thing in the world, so that's ok.
This week we found 10 new people to teach and 2 of them are from Peru and it's a family and they said yes to get baptized on the 26 of June so we will be working with them a lot this month to come. And we found a lady that is really awsome. She believes in the Bible and when we started to show her the Bible with the Book of Mormon she was like, "I like the Book of Mormon, it seems like it's more complete." I was like, "You got it!" haha But she isn't married so she can't get baptized until she is married to the guy that she lives with or moves out. Moving out won't happen. haha.
Another thing that is funny (my companion said it was okay that I write this). We were walking down the street and my comp says, "We need to go to the house. I need to use the bathroom right now." So we started back home. I thought it was just a normal bathroom run but he says if another wave hits me I wont be able to hold it in. So we started to walk a little faster, he was squeezing so hard but all the sudden he stops and puts his back to the wall and with a terrified look on his face and says, "I am pooping." Oh man, I started to laugh. I felt bad but it was so funny. And then we get to the house and he's like "It's running down my leg." It's so funny at this point but it gets better, he starts to poop his pants again before he got to the bathroom. After all of this, there was poop everywhere and the words of my companion "I feel like a 240 lb baby!" He is so funny. I will never forget that day.
Well that was my week and I am pumped to be 21 this Saturday. Have a good week and I will talk to you next week. Love you all!
love
Elder Christensen
PS The photos are of me in the hospital and it was great fun. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails