Monday, May 23, 2011

week ending 5.22.11

Hey everyone.
 
This week has been a good one for me. On the health side, I have started to work more and I feel a lot better, but on the work side we lost all of our investigators and now we have to go find some more people. I am ready to do it so we will see some good stuff come out of the week.
 
Well, an update on me: I will be going to College of Eastern Utah again after my mission and I will be playing baseball for them as well. I will be getting home on the 30 of Aug. and I go to school the 31 or 1 of September. We will see. But I am excited for that but I am not worrying too much about that. haha.
 
I have nothing more to say - I am out of things to say this week. I love you all and thank you for all your prayers. Have a good week.
 
love,
Elder Christensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails