Monday, May 16, 2011

week ending 5.15.11

{at zone conference with President and Sister May the day after being released from the hospital.}
 Hey everyone,

I didn't write last week because I was having surgery (for all of you that didn't know.) It wasn't anything super bad, but if you want to know more you can ask my mommy what, how, when, why, and all that jazz. haha.

This week I sat in the house and read the Book of Mormon for a week and now I think I am good for this week. No, that's a joke. I love reading that book.

On Sunday I used my surgery to ask our investigators if they would come get us and take us to church. It worked and they came and liked it, but they couldn't stay for all the meetings. The next thing that happened at church was that I was in pain for all of it but after it was all good. It was sweet, I got to stay with a family while my companion went out to work and I got to help the kids with English.. well they are not really kids, they are as old as me but it was cool. My companion had a good day working he did a lot and found new people so that's pretty cool. We are trying and praying that Miguel and Marlen get baptized this weekend so pray for them. If anyone goes to the temple this week please put them in there as well. Thank you so much. Oh, and please pray that I get better so that I can work at 100% for a whole day because I am at about 45%.

Today we went to the doctor and he told me that everything is healing well and that I am just fine - so don't worry. I go back to talk to him on Thursday to get checked out again. All is well and now I don't have so many pains.

I love you all and thanks for all you do and for all of your prayers. Have a good week and we will be talking next week.

love,
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails