Wednesday, August 25, 2010

week ending 8.22.10

Hey everyone, 
Well, my mom asked me how the family that we have been teaching is... they are clean from all their sins if that gives you an idea how they are. haha. Oh man, their baptism was so amazing! I had the privilege to baptize Carolina and Janaby, They are so amazing! They are so happy now and Cristian gave his testimony after the baptism and he couldn't talk he was so emotional. I even started to cry a little. Just to let everyone know, Cristian made some of the biggest changes I have ever seen in my life, he stopped smoking, drinking and drinking tea in 2 days so he could be baptized and now they have the goal to go to the temple in a year! I know what true joy is now, this is why I am giving myself up to help others. I love this work!


the baptism for the family! so happy, a great day!
 

On Saturday Elder Scott for the 12 was in Chile and gave a talk but we didn't get to hear it. It's all good - we got to hear Elder Costa from the First Quorum of the 70. He is from Brazil and is amazing.  I learned a lot about the mission and making goals that are big! When we think big we will do big things and I want to do big things so I have a lot of goals that are big. I am going to do all I can to complete them. He also taught us about the Holy Ghost and what the role of the Holy Ghost is.  Now I know what I need to do to have the spirit and keep it and help other people have it and keep it. I am excited for this next year, oh man, I am going to be done with a year this Thursday. Oh man, the time has gone by way too fast! But I am loving it.
Well, I had a good week and I am ready to have another one.  Please help a family of 2 we are teaching, a mom Guillarmina and her daughter Leti, with some prayers. Thanks for your help.

Have a good week and I love you all!
love,
Elder Christensen
we made mac and cheese with hotdogs, it was great.

Cristian made this for me and Elder Nielsen, it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails