Monday, June 21, 2010

week ending 6.20.10

Hey everyone,
 
Well this week was another battle but we are the ones making the progress!!! oh ya!!!! Every time I get the chance to throw a punch in the way of evil I do it with my testimony! I am doing good and I have changed my outlook on the mission and I am looking for ways everyday to get better. Oh, and by the way, Chile just won a game in the world cup and everyone is going crazy!!! People are running around and screaming and blowing horns!! The people down here love soccer!! haha.
 
I read a scripture today that I loved a lot so I am going to share it.
1 Nephi 17:13
I was just looking for the paper I wrote it on and I dont have it, man what did I do. haha jk - But I love it because it helps us understand what Jesus can do for us if just follow him. So if you get time I invite you to read it.
 
This next week we are going to have a sports day and I am really pumped.  I will take some pics for you all. I am really pumped to show off my new soccer skills that I have been working on! oh yeah man!
 
I love you all so much!  Have a good week and in all ways smile to show off the light that you have inside!
 
love,
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails