Monday, June 14, 2010

week ending 6.13.10

Hey everyone,
Well this week my companion and I made a lot of progress in our sector and we are working hard to find those people that want to find the path of Christ. We have been teaching the members a little about Christ this week, and one of the scriptures we have been using is in 2 Nephi 31:21.  It talks about Christ and how he is the only way and he only has the true doctrine. It has been hard for me to understand how some people don't understand what I understand, I have been learning how to just share how I feel and what I have recived from Christ through my prayers. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ is the path of Christ, and I don't learn that because someone told me that, I learned for myself. Through my studies, my prayers, my testimony, etc.
This week we got to go to the temple, oh man what a wonderful place. I think that is the best place to be in the world. When I was in there I felt a peace that you can't feel anywhere else. I know that is the house of the Lord, and he walks through his house. But I didn't want to leave after all was done, I wanted to stay there for ever! But we need to go out into the world and face those challenges that await us. I heard a saying this week, "I believe in Christ, so come what may." I have been trying to have this vision in my mission, hopefully I can get it soon. haha.
Well I am excited for this week to come, I am going to put everything I have into it. Thanks for your prayers that push me along everyday. I love you all. Have a good week.
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails