Monday, February 15, 2010

week ending 2.14.10

Hello everyone,

I had a crazy week this week. We had meetings like crazy and a conference for the mission, which was good but really long. I learned something really cool this week. I made this lesson for members in my mission, you should read these scriptures and study them a little and you will understand the atonement of Jesus Christ a little better.
okay in Alma 7:11-13 it talks about what Christ did for us. (atonement)
next in Alma 11:40-43 this talks about why Christ did it.
then in 2 Nephi 31:17-21 this talks about how we can use the atonement of Christ.


This lesson helped me understand what I need to do to help others understand.
When we live this gospel of Christ we can receive the gift that the atonement can give us. Eternal life. I know that I want that and I know that everyone wants that. My testimony grows everyday that I go out and work.

I had a cool experience, but we were late to the house which is bad. When we were on our way to the house, (pretty much running) I really could feel that I didn't have the spirit with me and I didn't like that very much. I have a testimony of obedience, when we are obedient we have the spirit with us and we can do all things. I love having the spirit with me.

Okay something that happened this week: well, there is a big tunnel that we go through every time we have to go to Santiago, it's like a 2 minute drive. My friend was like it's lucky to hold your breath under tunnels so I tried on the way to Santiago and I failed really bad, maybe half way. But on the way back i got it. But it sucked, my lungs were trying to get air but I wouldn't let them and it hurt but I did it. That was the crazy thing I did this week. Man, the things you do on missions.

I love my mission!!

Take care everyone, thanks for all you do for me. Have a good week.

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails