Monday, February 22, 2010

week ending 2.21.10

Hey Everyone,

Okay - this week was a good one, well a good one to test my faith. I took this test by the horns and lived it up and learned a lot. I love doing this work, sometimes you don't see the good stuff right off the bat but we need to have faith and hope that it will come in the future. And I have learned that I need to have hope and use my faith to show that I have hope that God will give me help with every thing. I have been trying to become the missionary that my Father wants me to be.



We have been working really hard with a kid named David and he is going to be baptized this week. Will you add him in your prayers for me? Thanks. This kid is amazing, when I found him he didn't believe in God and Christ, but now he does. And then he didn't believe in the Book of Mormon and now he does and now he also wants the Priesthood. Like I don't now how God is doing this, but I feel so blessed to be in the middle of it and watching it happen from the front row.
Well, last night I was putting on some shorts and I ripped off my toe nail, well not all the way off but close and it hurt so bad. I was going to send photos but it's not a pretty sight. lol. I am going to the doctors after this so we will see what happens soon. But it is doing good and I can walk most of the time without pain. But I don't really think about it because I am doing the work that I love.

I know with all my heart that this is the true church, and no other church has the priesthood. And that they don't have the same baptism has this church. Hearing the testimonies of the new converts make me smile and realize that this work is so true. Man I can't believe I am helping people understand the truth in Spanish and having normal conversations with people. And it's fun going up to random people and just start talking to them and they are like "you are the Mormons", and I am like "nope, I am from the church of Jesus Christ." And I have fights with them over that. It might be bad but it's fun sometimes. lol. I love this work and I love the people here.

Well, have a good week everyone. Love you all. Take care.

Elder Jackson McKade Christensen
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails