Monday, February 1, 2010

week ending 1.31.10

Hey everyone,

This is Luisa, ya she got baptized! ooh yeah! Man, this lady was so sad when I first met her about 2 months ago. She made some big changes and she has changed so much. Okay, when Elder Davies and I contacted her door she was crying and told us to come in. Everything in her life was going the wrong way, like it was bad. She has had some really hard trials in her life. I won't go into that but just trust me. She smoked a lot and when we asked her to stop smoking I was thinking this is going to be hard. But when we asked her to make a goal to stop, she said, yeah, let's do it. I was like, wait a second, what did you say? So I asked her again. man, the Lord works in ways we can't see and understand but i know that He is there working, because I have seen it. Even though I have only been here for 3 months and 2 weeks or so, I have seen some amazing stuff. I love this work.


Okay this week was a crazy one, we had so much going on. On Friday we had to travel for 1 hour and 30 minutes to go to a training as a zone, but when I was there I learned so much and I am pumped to go try out the stuff I learned. I learned a lot about the path through the missionaries. God ------ missionaries -------- people. And the way to get the Lord in their lives and how to help them feel it so they can follow it. By learning that I have discovered how to follow the Lord more and more. I go up to almost anyone, I am still a little shy, but I am getting better. And having to do it in Spanish is even more fun, haha not really. Well right now I love saying things wrong and people look at me like, "what are you saying?" but I just laugh and fix it. Good times and stories. lol

I love you all and I hope your week goes good!!

Learn to follow the Lord in all you do and you will be blessed, I know you will!!

love Elder Christensen
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails