Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone,

These last couple days have been good, I got to talk to my family on Christmas and that was really good. It was weird to hear their voices and it was fun.

We had a baptism this Sunday, but I don't have my memory card to send photos of Christmas and the baptism so that will have to be next week. The girl that we baptized is amazing. Her friend is a member of the ward I am in and they are so strong. When she shared her testimony after her baptism, I knew that she has been waiting for this for a long time. I was so happy that I could help her out and share the message of love with her. And the funny part of it is that she lives in Viña del Mar, so we stole her from that mission. hahahahaha. That's right - go Chile Santiago Mission.


Well I am in Santiago right now because Elder Davies had to go to the doctor because he hurt his shoulder when we were playing football on Christmas Eve. But he is fine. There is so much stuff here and we saw some gringos (Americans) lol. And we gave them a hard time.

Right now the work is moving along really smooth. We are lacking investigators but we are going to go find the people that are ready.

I think I learned what it was like for Heidi in Japan. This morning on the subway there was a lot of people. So they just started to shove people on to the train, and there was no room at all. I was like, what are they thinking? My companion turned to me and said, "someone is touching my butt" and I looked at him and said, "someone is touching a lot more than just my butt". It made him laugh pretty hard. But that is one of the fun experiences that I have had. Just thought I would share it with you.

I am doing well, I hope you all are doing well. Have a good week and I will talk to you next week.

love you all. I´ll be working hard for you all.

have a HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!

Elder Jackson McKade Christensen

1 comment:

  1. No se si en Chile celebren el dia de los Reyes, pero feliz dia todo atrasado. Espero que te estes disfrutando predicar el evangelio.

    Si las cosas van bien como ahorita voy a poder poner mis papeles para la mission como en agosto, te cuidas mucho y que gusto saber y ver fotos que estas bien te cuidas y nos mantenemos en contacto

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails