Monday, August 15, 2011

week ending 8.14.11

Hola everyone,
Well, we have good news that Fresia (56), Maria Jose (26), and Jenifer (15) got baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so amazing! I had the opportunity to baptize Fresia and Jenifer. It was so funny, Fresia was so nervous for it all but when she got out of the water she was so happy! When Jeni came into the font she asked me with a worried look on her face, "I am going to fall?" I was like no your not going to fall. She didn't fall but when she came out of the water you couldn't see her face because her face was covered with her hair! ha ha. I was like oh no but it was amazing! I love seeing the miracle of baptisms. Today after I get off of the internet they invited us to go eat with them and after we eat with them we have a family home evening with them so it's a day full of the Aguilar family. ha ha.
 So we have been working hard but we are missing something and we have found it and we are going to have a lot more success this week. And all the other investigators are doing good and we have a lot of good plans for them. We are planning on having at least one more baptism before I get out of here. So keep praying for me! 
 All the people that want to go to my grandma's house when I get home on August 30th your all invited. Because the next day I go to school so it would be cool see a lot of you!
Well, I love you all so much and thank you for all your support that you have given me during my mission, the next week the email I send will be really short because I will be visiting all my converts and people I love here. Well, have a good week everyone!
love,
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails