Monday, July 4, 2011

week ending 6.26.11

Hey everyone,
 
This morning I was thinking about my mission and my life and I was like what am I doing? And how am I ending my mission and how will it help me with my life? So I started thinking how hard am I working and where is my heart in all of my thoughts, baseball, home, girls, the mission, where? That's what I want to figure out here soon and start working harder then ever but I need my heart here, because that is how I am going to work hard.
 
We have been trying to find new people to teach because we have been losing all of the people that we have been teaching. We have two young people that are really interested in learning more. Their names are Alexandra and Erasmo. They are dating and have plans to get married here soon and they are super cool. All Erasmo talks about is Disneyland and how he wants to go there so bad. haha. But they are really awesome.
 
The weather here is so cold and its kicking my butt!  I am so cold. But I am getting over it and just working through the cold.
 
Thank you all that wrote and have a good week everyone!  I hope that this week is the best one for you! Love you all!
 
love,
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails