Monday, March 7, 2011

week ending 2.27.11

Hey everyone,

This week was just amazing!  On Monday we passed by a reference we got from a lady in the street. She was like I want to you two to come by tomorrow and teach my niece and we were like okay. So we passed by and we met Marcela, she is a women that is really strong. She is passing for a lot of things in her life but the gospel is changing her life. She is in a wheelchair and we taught her the plan of salvation and she ate it up. And every time we pass by she is like I feel a burning in my chest and I just feel so good. When she says that I just want to cry and jump up and down for joy. She has the baptismal date for the 20th of March so if you can put her in your prayers to help her to quit smoking she would really love that! thank you.

I really don't have much to say this week. I am looking at the screen thinking about what to write and nothing so I am sorry that this is short but it's my email and I am stumped haha. But I have learned if there isn't love in a companionship or marriage there is a good chance that there will be fights. So I invite you all to show the love in your friendships, relationships, & marriage haha. I love you all!  Have a good week!

love,
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails