Monday, March 14, 2011

week ending 3.13.11


Last night was a tough night for the 4 missionaries that lived in our house. We had changes and the changes that happened were not what we wanted. Well, Elder Stark goes home today (he's standing next to me), his companion Elder Poole got sent to a different sector and my companion, Elder Mendez (on the far left) was sent to another sector. I stayed and I have a new companion. His name is Elder Helmick. He is from Oregon and was in the army before the mission. He is a great guy from what I know and it will be fun working with him. I continue as district leader of 2 sisters haha.
 This photo is of the sisters that are in my district, Sister Agilar is from Guatemala and Sister Martinez is from Mexico.
 
Well now that I have to take over 2 sectors we have a lot to do.  We gained a lot of people that Elder Stark and Elder Poole were teaching so we have a lot of work to do. And if you ask if I am happy about the changes, I would say no. I didn't want this to happen but it's what needed to happen. So I have to live by this saying, "Come what may, and love it." So what ever happens, I have to love it and just work my little butt off.

On the bright side we are still working with Marcela and she is doing really good - especially with quitting smoking and she feels so good about herself now. I am so happy for her. We have also found a lot of other people that we are really excited to teach and I will be letting you know how all of this new change stuff goes next week.

Thank you all for your emails and your love and support. Have a good week and I love you all!

love,
Elder Christensen
{with my new companion, Elder Helmick.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails