Monday, April 26, 2010

week ending 4.25.10

Hey everyone,
Well, I really don't know what to say this week, nothing really happened that is really worth writing about.  So I am going to write my testimony....
I know that this church is true - that no other church in the world has the priesthood power to save and bless people.  That this power was restored through the prophet Joseph Smith, under the direction of Jesus Christ.  I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and there are 5 things we need to do to receive eternal life, salvation, blessings and help from out Heavenly Father:
1. have faith in Christ.
2. repent for our sins
3. be baptized, in the way Christ was baptized (the age of responsiblity, emersion, priesthood power).
4. receive the Holy Ghost.
5. endure to the end, (10 commandments, repent, go to church every Sunday and partake of the sacrament.)
I know if we do these things we will live with our families after this life and also with our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ.  Life is simple, when we put our faith and our confidence in Christ we will get through everything. I know that the plan of salvation is true, I know that we are on the earth for a reason and when we have completed our task, our Father in Heaven calls us home.  It might not be the way we want to go but it's the way that was planned for us.  I know that my family members that have died are waiting for me and helping me out in my mission. 
I love my Heavenly Father and my brother Jesus Christ, my testimony is the strongest it's ever been.  I love doing the work of the Lord. I don't have doubts that this is the only true church of Christ. I want to share this testimony with every person.
I love you all and thank you for your support.  Have a good week and we will talk next week.
love,  Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails